Way is my default page layout Landscape, as opposed to portrait

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I print a lot of emails to PDF.  Evere since I upgraded my Abobe products about two months ago, My page layout is automatically landscape.  How can I change this to default to portriat?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

I think I fixed my own issue.  It is printing properly now

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing to print the email to PDF? Are you printing to PDF (MS process) or printing to Adobe PDF (Adobe Process)? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

Also, try to create the PDF from the email as described here https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/hub/how-to/how-to-convert-email-to-pdf and see if that helps also try to change the page orientation and check.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I fixed my own issue.  It is printing properly now

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are glad to hear that. Would you mind sharing the steps you did to resolve the issue, that might help the other users in this community, with the same issue?

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines