• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to Fill & Sign for the Adobe Desktop app?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have and Adobe Acrobat Pro Subscription that always alowed me to Fill & Sign using the desktop App.
However, even though my subscription is still active,  Fill & Sign does not seem to laucnh anymore on the desktop version of Adobe? I have repaired reinstalled and restarted my PC mutiple times in mutiple iterations to get the Fill & sign on Desktop functionaliy back but it seems it has been removed?

Fill & Sign is still available online, but this is cumbersome as you have to open the web app, upload documents for it to fill & Sign which used to be native in the DEsktop Adobe Pro.

Please confirm if this has officially been removed from the destop version or if there is some eroor on my install?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you use Fill & Sign on the desktop version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Bernd,

Thank you for your promp reply

1) on Web Adobe, Fill & Sign is available and works fine (Please see screnshot below)

J3170179216cv_1-1692191307849.png

2) However, on DEsktop version, there is no Fill & sign tool or picture or function visible anymore
And If I click the littlt fill and sign picture in the toolbar nothing happens or Adobe crashes (Pic below showing button that doesnt work and no Fill & Sign showing as part of package although it is working online)

J3170179216cv_2-1692191372977.png

Appreciate assistance on this as fill and sign on desktop is one of the main features I use this for.
It is much faster than the Webversion and I am not sure why this specific feature is suddenly gone?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Repair the Acrobat installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, I did and no luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2024 Oct 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its still the same and lots of reports on it online.  i can't believe adobe havent sorted this yet! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines