• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When converting xls to pdf it converts all my tabs.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please need some help, when i am conveting my xls file, it converts all my tabs and not just the selected one.

Could someone please point out what im doing wrong ?

Thanks 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Hi Jittinan,

Thanks for reaching out.

While converting an xls file to PDF, we assume you are using the "Save as Adobe PDF" rather than just the "Save as PDF function." right?

If not, then use File>Save as Adobe PDF or Print to Adobe PDF to complete the conversion process using Adobe Acrobat PDFMaker.  

Below is the screenshot of the setting that needs to be selected when you get the dialog box for Acrobat PDFMaker. It would help if you chose Sheets rather than the entire workbook. 

AkanchhaS_0-1659288823790.png

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jittinan,

Thanks for reaching out.

While converting an xls file to PDF, we assume you are using the "Save as Adobe PDF" rather than just the "Save as PDF function." right?

If not, then use File>Save as Adobe PDF or Print to Adobe PDF to complete the conversion process using Adobe Acrobat PDFMaker.  

Below is the screenshot of the setting that needs to be selected when you get the dialog box for Acrobat PDFMaker. It would help if you chose Sheets rather than the entire workbook. 

AkanchhaS_0-1659288823790.png

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akanchha,

Thnaks so much for your reply but, it did not fix my issue.

Im working on a IOS platform with XLS for IOS.

I do not have the same options as you do, i include a screen shot for your review.

Also the create and share PDF button, is there preferances to it that can be set to just export the active page instead of the whole workbook?

Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines