When using Esign feature in Adobe DC Pro it gives this Error "An Error Has occured.please try again"

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I have Adobe Subscription &   I logged into Adobe website and downladed adobe acrobat dc pro. I tried to send my document for e-signatures to other people in my compnay using option "Request E-signature"

seemak10028276_2-1662461726796.png

It takes me to this window:

[Screenshot removed by moderator: Please do not share your personal information on public platform]

And when I select option "Specify where to Sign" It gives Below Error:

seemak10028276_1-1662461484221.png

I uninstalled the adobe acrobat dc pro. I signedout amd signed-in . I tried it on aonther system. But its still giving this Error.

We have following subscription. Take a look at Subscription below:

[Screenshot removed by moderator: Please do not share your personal information on public platform]

Kindly help me out.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi seemak10028276,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account and see that you have two subscriptions with the same email address.

Also, the Acrobat Sign included with your Teams subscription shows as inactive. That might be the reason you get the error.

Please check with your account admin once and get in touch with the Acrobat Sign support team to activate the account.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Make content for your business needs with Adobe Express.

Get started easily with free templates: