• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my Acrobat DC Pro Fill and Sign Templates

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Fill and Sign function in Acrobat DC Pro there is an option to "Save to Template".  How do I access the template when I need to use it again?

Once I've sent the document I see a message stating that it was saved to my document library.  The message has a link that I can click that takes me to the what I presume is the document library and I see the template there.

After closing Acrobat DC Pro I cannot find a way to get back to the document library the next time I open the program.  I've attached a screenshot of the document libary.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. As described you are unable to locate the saved template.

Please refer to the steps provided in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/create-template.html#ManageSigntemplates to manage the templates.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the thread and found the question ultimately answered by dunedinmusicsociety, only to realize the saved templates don't even help. That's about par for the course. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stopped using Adobe Sign for my business. Far too stressful. I was sat with clients and produced a document to be sent with them there. Saved it as a template to send the same one to the other client. Couldn't find the template anywhere. Ended up having to email it to a neighbouring office and print out the old fashioned way. I would normally prep in advance but this wasn't a planned visit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem--can't believe that two years later Adobe hasn't fixed this! I did find a workaround to be able to access previously saved templates from Acrobat DC desktop: 

- In Tools menu open 'Request E-Signatures', then click "Select a File" and open any random pdf you have saved

- In the dialog box that opens, click 'More Options' at the bottom

- In the window that opens, click 'Add Files' under files--your template library will be visible there. Attach the correct template, and then when you are taken back to the previous window, click the 'x' next to the random document to remove it

- Add your recipient(s), then click next and your template will be ready to send

A totally stupid, annoying workaround, but there you have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Have you check the help page shared earlier?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and as far as I can tell that help page applies only to the web interface and not the Acrobat DC desktop app. I don't see any way to manage templates from the desktop app, but please correct me if I'm wrong!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Adobe Sign is a cloud based service, We do not have the option to manage the templates via the Acrobat decktop application. For more information please check the help page listed below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/create-document-template.html

Regrads

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unreal that this is still an issue. AFAICT the only way to even see a saved template is via cloud interface. Acrobat Pro - at least on the mac - doesn't acknowledge existance of saved templates. Shocking, but not entirely surprising for an omnibus produce like this. Docusign looking better and better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines