• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are the Acrobat AutoSave files kept?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidently closed a PDF without saving my comments and would like to know where the Autosave files are kept? I am on Mac OS Monterey. Acrobat CC and my system preferences is saving PDFs every 5 minutes.

Thanks,

Ant

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

When you close a file all the auto save files are removed. There is no way back if you didn't save before closing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you close a file all the auto save files are removed. There is no way back if you didn't save before closing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks - argghhhhh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When will they fix this?? What is the point of auto-save if you cannot retrieve it back after accidently closing the document... I am sure working professionals are losing a lot of billable hours on this bug... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines