• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WHERE ARE THE SCROLL BARS?!!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'VE SPENT A HALF HOUR NOW, ON A TIGHT DEADLINE, TRYING TO FIND THE VERTICAL SCROLL NBARS IN THE NEW ACROBAT PRO CONTINUOUS RELEASE VERSIOJN 2023.  WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO US?  THE WEB IS FULL OF PEOPLE TRYING TO FIND THESE SCROLL BARS!  I'VE GOT A 230 PAGE PDF TO EDIT AND I'M HAVING TO USE THE UP & DOWN ARROWS TO MOVE ONE PAGE AT A TIME!

WHERE ARE THE SCROLL BARS?!!  [Repeated text removed]

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

2020 VERSION IS HEREhttps://helpx.adobe.com/ca/download-install/kb/acrobat-2020-downloads.html

Install it (it asks for a serial number; I chose "trial version yada yada" and when it asked again on startup I choose "use my username" or something like that), then

> choose a PDF in Finder (Mac),

> Right-click and choose "Open with" and choose the 2020 version (for me it appears with a black icon)

> make sure it works (it does for me)

> Go back to Finder, and on any PDF

> Right-cli

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Hi All

The issue has been addressed with the new version of Acrobat (23.08.20555) and now we have a preference to enable the scroll bar in Mac.
Please find details for the fix here:- https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/scroll-framework-upgrade-macos.html

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 105 Replies 105
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The issue has been highlighted to the engineering team for review.

Please give us some time to get it checked and we will share the update as soon as we get any information.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this? Scroll bars on a document processing app is not an unusual request....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2024 Jun 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much time do you need? Another month has gone by since your repoly and another update was just installed on my Mac and...still no scroll bars. This is not an unusual request guys - it is a basic functionality of software worldwide! Please provide an exact date when this issue will be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal, can you PLEASE update this thread asap. This is an important fix to the basic functionality of Acrobat that Adobe has broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bueller???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Our engineering team is aware of the issue and actively working on it.

We do not have a fixed timeline yet, the fix will be available in the future updates.

Thanks for your understanding

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines