• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find my product serial number/licence key in the installed and working Adobe Acrobat Pro?

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have acrobate pro for mac. Bought it in 2012-13 from some online store and was provided the software and a licence key. I never registered the key with my adobe account considering it of no use. Software was updating and working perfectly until the last version of Adobe reader 11.0.20 got installed in my mac. Now it is not allowing me to edit any pdf without sign in to the account, To edit a pdf it redirects me to web browser to purchase monthly/yearly subscriptions. I tried to contact customer care but without serial key / licence number they were not able to help me. Where can I find my licence number/product serial key in the software? How can I roll back to the last version of adobe reader which works offline too?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Don't try and use Edit PDF in Reader, you haven't paid for that. What do you get when you start Acrobat (NOT READER)?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't try and use Edit PDF in Reader, you haven't paid for that. What do you get when you start Acrobat (NOT READER)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I understood my mistake.

Like an idiot I was opening and trying to edit files on adobe reader from last 3 hours.

I just opened Acrobat pro and it is working perfectly with all editing options.

Where can I find serial number of my Acrobat pro in the software to register it with Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the screen shot of what I see when I open Acrobat Pro. How to add this software to my adobe id if I don't have the serial number. May I find my product serial number somewhere in the software?

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 7.27.25 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you want to use it with your Adobe ID? Just use it as you always did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry just reread your question. You can't get the serial number out. You would have to find the source (e.g. an email) if you didn't register it initially.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understood, I'll try to find it in old emails if available.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines