WHERE CAN I SEE MY CURRENT (removed) PLAN

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way I can see my current plan. I actually never used this programm and had to pay because i did not unsuscribe on time from the trial. I dont even live in the US so i can not contact anyone by phone or chat or have any option to talk to someone so solve my issue. I have been paying now this company and they get my money and the only chance to leave is paying for christ sake. I am beyond than angry and there is no place to raise my issue or topic or what so ever because there is no possibility to CONTACT ANYONE  

(Profanity removed by moderator)

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To cancel a subscription: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

You don't have to live in the US to be able to contact Adobe via phone or chat.
Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

(type "Agent" to chat with a real person)
Phone support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

PS. You're more likely to get help if you don't use expletives, even if you're annoyed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply which again and unfortunately is not useful for me. I have found the page on how to cancel  the plan, but that was not my question.  

I get thrown back over and over again to this page where there is no option to chat to anyone - thats why I wrote about the US - most probably this option is not available in my country. 

The other question was where to see my current plan?!?!?! For how many month I am still subscribed to this thing I have never used.  Almost 300 dollars spent on nothing since I don't use it... this wouldn't make you angry? Look at the world... I woud rather give 300 dollars someone in need and there are enough people out there.... 

Screenshot_2022-07-26-12-28-42.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re chat help: Use a computer, not a mobile device. Make sure that pop-up windows are enabled for the site.

Re current plan: Go to your account page on Adobe's website: https://account.adobe.com/?lang=en

In the center of the page there's a "Your Plan" section with details about your plan, including the expiration date. Click Manage Plan to see more details.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time and effort. Still not helpfull at all , neither your comment of " (Profanity removed by moderator)". 

I can see since when I am subscribed but dont know how long this is still going on ... and there is no possible way of finding out . One step further neither. 

I tried on several devices (5 to be exact) to connect to that chat ... its always the same. Pop up Windows are also enabled. So? How to conntact ANYONE? 

Screenshot_2022-07-26-18-42-57.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're still posting screenshots from a mobile, even though I said not to do that.

Anyway, you seem intent on being pissed off and abusive, so I won't bother you any longer. Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-27 a las 22.30.46.png

I said I tried from 5 different devices (including 2 laptops) ...still not working :clown_face:... I am not pissed off for no reason 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to be on a full computer or laptop to view your plan and the options, not a tablet or phone.

And you can always contact your bank and dispute the charges from any vendor, including Adobe. But you will have to provide evidence that you attempted to cancel the plan.

Bevi Chagnon | PubCom | Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
| Books & Classes | Accessible InDesign | Accessible PDFs | Accessible MS Office |

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines