• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I change the border color of a text field?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I change the border color of a text field? Just added a text field, and in the Appearance box, the border color is empty (red bar). I want a visible border, but when I choose a border color, the choice doesn't stick.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

The fix for this issue has been officially rolled out with latest Acrobat update

Please update.

More details here: 19.008.20071 Planned update, October 02, 2018 — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fix for this issue has been officially rolled out with latest Acrobat update

Please update.

More details here: 19.008.20071 Planned update, October 02, 2018 — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acobat Pro DC on Mojave and am having a similar issue. I created a form and didn't add borders to the fields when I created them, but now I want to add borders to the fields and I am not able to do so. The option is greyed out.

Architecture: x86_64

Build: 19.21.20061.361316

AGM: 4.30.98

CoolType: 5.14.5

JP2K: 1.2.2.44947

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. My iMac is up to date on both MacOS and Adobe Acrobat versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this problem as well. Is there a planned fix or work around in the meantime?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also having this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines