• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is adobe acrobat pro excruciatingly slow and crashing??!!??

New Here ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 32 GB of ram, yet I can't even scroll through 2 page documents without Adobe Acrobat Pro lagging and crashing... WTF!

I've spent countless hours researching and troubleshooting. Nothing works. It's infuriating. Please help.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I have nothing helpful to add, but I do have the identical issue far too often.  The amount of time I've wasted troubleshooting this issue is ridiculous.  It happens intermittently on all three of the workstations I use, including one with 64 GB of DDR5 RAM. One of the workstations uses a completely different Adobe license and a separate network. This IS an Adobe issue.  I love many of the features of Adobe Pro. Still, these issues are intolerable and have finally caused me to consider not renewing our 11 expensive licenses and going with another option.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines