• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Word to PDF conversion gives very poor image quality even when hig quality print is used

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi any tips as to convert a word file containing multiple embedded SVG images into high quality PDF?

I tried to remove entirely image compression in adobe printer but hte result is still poor. Very weird. i have latest version of acrobrat reader pro

The file we try to convert is theone attached below

thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, I have also been having the same problem. I wish I didn't have to waste any more time, but the solution I came up with was to transfer the document to the cloud and from there download it directly as a PDF (it takes longer, but so far I haven't had any problems with formatting). If you directly convert a Word to PDF on your PC, the images will unfortunately blur. I don't know if the problem comes from Word or Adobe, but wherever it comes from, I hope it will be resolved soon. I've also tried all possible settings to see if I didn't lose image quality in both applications and nothing improved. Compliments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While you troubleshoot, it's also handy to stay informed about South Africa's social grant payment dates https://sassagrantstatuscheck.co.za/sassa-change-phone-number/ for any updates you might need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines