• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

work offline on my iPad with adobe Acrobat

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to work on pdf files offline then have them sync back to the cloud later. For example when I'm on a plane. Can I do this? If not what is the best method so I don't end up with a whole bunch of versions of pdf files saved all over the place. Currently I have to save a version to my ipad, then save it back to the adobe cloud which creates all these versions and makes extra work.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Hi Dean,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, there is no option for that in the application. We always suggest saving a copy of the PDF and uploading it or replacing the original file on Document Cloud later.

You may also try a workaround. If you have loaded files under the Document Cloud folder to open them when connected to the Internet, they might be accessible for some time. You may open them when you are not connected and can work on them. Once you are online, the file will sync by i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dean,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, there is no option for that in the application. We always suggest saving a copy of the PDF and uploading it or replacing the original file on Document Cloud later.

You may also try a workaround. If you have loaded files under the Document Cloud folder to open them when connected to the Internet, they might be accessible for some time. You may open them when you are not connected and can work on them. Once you are online, the file will sync by itself. Check if that works for you.

You may share your thoughts with the product team directly using the following form: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, seems like working offline would just be a basic feature in 2022. I'll make the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This alone is making me want to quit all my Adobe apps.  I just want to work on stuff without having to have internet connection.  It's not working!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines