• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abode Acrobat Reader Pop up issue on desktop

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I need help with Abode Acrobat Reader!

I downloaded the latest version of Adobe reader and I installed the chrome extension on my Google Chrome.

For Mac users, when I open a document, file with adobe acrobat reader on my desktop, a pop up shows up in the middle of my screen (work with pdfs while browsing the web) and I can’t remove it by clicking X or continue. It’s really frustrating because I can’t not read what’s in my file.

Do you have a solution on how to remove the pop up so I can read ?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Mac , PDF and browsers , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, when you open a document, file with adobe acrobat reader on the desktop, a pop up shows up in the middle of the screen (work with pdfs while browsing the web) and you can’t remove it by clicking X or continue.

Please go to Edit (Win), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > General > under, Messages from Adobe  > Uncheck, 'Show me messages when i launch Adobe Acrobat' > Click OK and reboot the computer and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines