• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobar DC

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app found an error while trying to retrieve your account data even if it's free

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cristina - IPS 

Hope you are doing well.

Could you help us with some screenshot of error message? Which OS you are using, is it Windows or Mac?

Please try updating Reader to the latest patch available by clicking  "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and check. You may also download updates from here: DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ria, 

thank you for your reply 🙂

I use Windows 10 Pro and i have a corporate Adobe account and i work with illustrator and photoshop.
I have already uninstalled and installed Acrobat DC several times but as soon as I open any pdf this window continuously opens (attached) 1 and then 2...

We also tried on suggestion of Adobe support to deactivate the antivirus .. but nothing!

Do you think installing Windows 11 the problem can be solved?

Sorry for my english 😉

I await your kind feedback  :)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cristina - IPS 

I'm sorry for the inconvinience. Please give a last try to  downloading and running the Acrobat Cleaner tool found here: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Then download and reinstall Reader from here: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know if that helps, else we will investigate further in this issue. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, il link : Acrobat Cleaner tool found here: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

doesn't work! 

Immagine 2021-12-02 094427.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ria,

I uninstalled Acrobat DC and.....

I have installed Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

I don't know what the difference is! But it's OK!
Thank's very much
Cristina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines