• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Collaboration Synchronizer 24.1 has stopped working

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro for working at home. And every FEW minutes when I am in a PDF document I keep getting this error message, "Acrobat Collaboraiton Synchronizer 24.1 has stopped working" and I am prompted to "Close the Program" which I do but it keeps popping up every FEW minutes and it's seriously annoying. I've read all the posts and cannot find where to turn this thing off for good. I don't need any cloud backup or to synch any of my PDF files over any other devices. I just use my desktop PC. Can someone help? I am pulling my hair out as its constantly interfering with my ability to get work done.

Chris36410614cm55_0-1711738426586.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris36410614cm55,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please ensure that you are using the latest version of the application. As you get the error "Acrobat Collaboration Synchronizer 24.1 has stopped working" every time, try reinstalling the application once. 

Try reinstalling the application using the following steps:
-Remove the application and run the cleaner tool (https://adobe.ly/3xdAIrp).
-Reboot the machine
-Install Adobe Acrobat from the following page: https://adobe.ly/4azBnSq.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue. I've deleted the Adobe and reinstalled it and that message continues to pop up every few minutes.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, it did not help me. I started this thread, altho my name is different.

I'm a new user and had recently installed the program. Deleting and reinstalling it did not help the issue.

Any other recommendations would be appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Windows-version are y'all using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christine36686266dhx7

Sorry about the delay in response.

Please try updating the application to the latest version and see if that helps.

If the issue still occurs, please share the process dumps using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-diagnostics.html

We will get this checked.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.
I'm using Windows 11 and I also have the same issue. Subscribed recently for the Acrobat Pro plan.
After installing I do not get any error message, but Windows Reliability Monitor keeps notifying of systematic Acrobat Collaboration Synchronizer errors.

Construga_0-1719314495358.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines