• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat dc pdf form fields covering text

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Mac OS Sierra, along with most of my students and there is an issue with the form fields.

The form field blue box will remain, even after you've typed something in it, covering up the text so that it isn't visible until you click on it.

I created this workbook using Acrobat Pro, saved as Reader Extended PDF. Are there any solutions? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

There seems to be a lot of folks with the same issue. There are several "fixes" offered, but what I've tried (and was successful at), is changing the font size in the fillable fields. No reason why this should work, but it does. I'm using Acrobat Pro DC (I'm really not a fan of this version).

TOOLS >  PREPARE FORM (choose your document), > START

(Acrobat will make you save the form even if you didn't make any changes. Frustrating much?)

Select All Form Fields

Right click to get PROPERTIES

In the AP

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a lot of folks with the same issue. There are several "fixes" offered, but what I've tried (and was successful at), is changing the font size in the fillable fields. No reason why this should work, but it does. I'm using Acrobat Pro DC (I'm really not a fan of this version).

TOOLS >  PREPARE FORM (choose your document), > START

(Acrobat will make you save the form even if you didn't make any changes. Frustrating much?)

Select All Form Fields

Right click to get PROPERTIES

In the APPEARANCE tab, choose a different font size, then click CLOSE

You should be able to see the completed form fields now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great, changing the font size worked, and I can live with it!

Many, many thanks!, Howdyho23!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canceling all my Adobe products, all their alerts and stupid tours are so annoying, and I am literally trying to fill out an important legal form and I can't read ALL of the fields!?!?!?! What in the world. This is the most basic use case of Acrobat Pro, filling out a form. I'm fairly stunned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Blame the organization that made the form, not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally this is completely insane. Fix this garbage product before you force people to spend $300 a year on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines