• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC unable to save files

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use pdf files constantly with my work and lately when I try to save I get a blank white screen, no errors, just white. This is the pop up that should be showing me the different locations to save my file. Sometimes when I restart my computer this will help, but today it isn't. Any suggestions? I really hate to use print to pdf for every file, it's very time consuming. Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Hi there

The planned update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC version 21.11.20039  is now available. Please update the application from the help menu > Check for updates  and reboot the computer once.

You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html  and see if that works for you.

For more information about the new release please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html

Let us kno

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Today my problem was fianally solved by one of your support agents after three agents tried to solve it but left me hanging without a solution.

She cleaned up all my files, errased the desktop version and reinstalled it and it worked. One addition I would like to add is that she used chrome for downloading the files in stead of Safari. Maybe that did the trick. For now its solved lets hope it stays solved.

Thanks for reaching out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the blank window when saving the PDF

Please go to Edit > Preferences > General > Uncheck 'Show online storage when saving file' and 'Show online storage when opening file' > Click OK and reboot the application and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well Thank You Amal! This solution worked. However, why Adobe decided to make this problem "just start" makes no sence?? Why does unchecking these boxes--which one would assume need be checked--work? The boxes say "Show" and we uncheck them to get something to "show"?? Humm... that seems backasswards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The planned update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC version 21.11.20039  is now available. Please update the application from the help menu > Check for updates  and reboot the computer once.

You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html  and see if that works for you.

For more information about the new release please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not working...... Also the latest update does not resolve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Albert

We are sorry to hear that.

What happens when you try to save the PDF file? Do you get any error messages? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

Also make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20085 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer .

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today my problem was fianally solved by one of your support agents after three agents tried to solve it but left me hanging without a solution.

She cleaned up all my files, errased the desktop version and reinstalled it and it worked. One addition I would like to add is that she used chrome for downloading the files in stead of Safari. Maybe that did the trick. For now its solved lets hope it stays solved.

Thanks for reaching out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines