Acrobat Reader for Kindle Fire

Contributor ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the Acrobat Reader for Kindle Fire anywhere. Can anyone help? Without it, the links in an "interactive" PDFs don't work properly, as they do on my iPad. Others tell me that their Android phones seem to be OK, but I cannot find any app for the Kindle Fire.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Since Amazon removed access to the Google Play app, you can't install Adobe Reader on the Kindle Fire OS, even though it's Android-based.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Amazon removed access to the Google Play app, you can't install Adobe Reader on the Kindle Fire OS, even though it's Android-based.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's Amazon's fault, not Adobe that I cannot get the Acrobat Reader app? I go to the Appstore and it has the app, just says it's unavailable. I'm trying to find out what has happened to make it unavailable.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so what I suppose to do if I wanna buy Kindle and read books which are in Acrobad format? Is any Kindle I could use for it? Or should I look for some other reader which would be kindle and acrobac friendly?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There will be a built in PDF reader for PDF files. Acrobat is just one product. However, you should probably not buy a Kindle if what you want to do is outside it's design area. You can run the Kindle app on Android or iOS if needed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Office Suite Pro by MobiSystems handles interactive pdf. 14.95 but it works.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, but Pro is not free!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines