• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat reader installation problem

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to reinstall Adobe reader. I had it installed for years, and now it disappeared for unknown reasons. (I have windows 10 last build), Now I try to reinstall, manage to download the file readerdc64_en_xa_crd_install.exe, and run it. Everything seems to work, but  at the end I don't know what I have: the icon on the desktop is labeled "adobe Acrobat DC", not Acrobat reader as before, and also clicking on a pdf file the menu shows "open with Adobe Acrobat DC". I don't understand the disappearance of "reader". Reader only appears in the upper left corner of the screen where the file is opened (the file is correctly opened with acrobat reader). Last strange thing: if I try to install the Real Acrobat DC, the installation fails because "I have alraedy a more functional version of the progam (really?). Try to disinstall and retry". Nice, but when I disinstall Adobe acrobat, in fact I disinstall adobe reader.Am I running in circles here?

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had the same issue. Now, all of the PDF files have changed to HTML. Also, on my QuckBooks, my option to print to PDF has changed to Microsoft document. This is causing a huge issue for me. HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines