Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding fonts in acrobat reader dc

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody, 

I would like to add a font called " Meta Normal LF " to acrobat reader.

I already installed the font to my computer but the font doesn`t show up as an available font.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance

Melanie

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader uses the system fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are only the system fonts. Where are you looking to see the font in Acrobat Reader? (There are many possibilities, so please help us out).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody,

thanks for the answers. I of course installed the font to the system. In Microsoft Word for example I can´t see the font in the font-list but when I type the name word will find the font.

My problem is: with Acrobat reader you can´t type in font names, you only get to choose from a long list of fonts.

Why is the font not showing in the first place and how can I make the font available for AR?

Best regards

Melanie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I repeat the question: Where are you looking to see the font in Acrobat Reader? (There are many possibilities, so please help us out).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, when I click "Edit PDF" on the right side and then click into a text field, there is a list for fonts. This is where I am looking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to me that you can't be using Acrobat Reader. This may be the source of our confusion. Please take a look at the title bar of the app you are using at the time. Does it say Acrobat Reader DC,  Acrobat Standard DC, or Acrobat Pro DC ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wnat you fill form fields? Want you add comments?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to edit text fields of a PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For edit of form text fields you must use Adobe Acrobat.

Comment text fields can be edited with Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines