• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat highlighting when in fill and sign appears in wrong places

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Converted an excel form into pdf. When in pdf and you click fill and sign most of the blue highlighting shows up in the right places (where there is a line to fill in information). But there are some blue highlight squares showing up in random places where I don't want people to type. There is no line or space to type even so I don't know why Adobe is doing this every time. I have locked the cells and worksheet in excel and the cells have no different formatting than many others in the same form that seem to convert just fine... 

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the blue boxes in the PDF file when you go to Fill and Sign

Please try the steps below and see if that works for you.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences.
  2. In the Preferences window, under Categories on the left, select "Forms" from the list.
  3. Under the Highlight Color section on the right, uncheck the box "Show border hover color for fields"
  4. Click OK.

If it still doesn't work, please share the PDF file with us so that we can check it at our end. For information about how to share the PDF please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines