• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pre-Flight tool.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I just have a few questions when it comes to the pre-flight tool of Adobe Acrobat. If anyone can answer them It would be appreciated.

1.Is pre-flight installed or in cloud?

2.Is pre-flight able to work on files installed on our server / SharePoint, rather than on our desktop?

3.If multiple members of the team have a subscription, are we able to share a library of checks?

4. Can it e integrated within an application to check documents when they are generated, or is it for manually running checks?

TOPICS
PDF forms , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Installed.

2. It works on files you can open in Acrobat.

3. ?

4. Sounds outside the scope of Acrobat. It may be worth contacting Callas, software developers. The preflight tool in Acrobat is a limited version of their "pdfToolbox" app, which comes in many configurations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much and by number 3 I mean can we store a Library of Checks/Fixups everyone can access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Users I support to use Acrobat use pre-flight through an action that I have set up in the Action Wizard not sure if this is helpful.

Just putting it out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. quote

Hi there, I just have a few questions when it comes to the pre-flight tool of Adobe Acrobat. If anyone can answer them It would be appreciated.

1.Is pre-flight installed or in cloud?

2.Is pre-flight able to work on files installed on our server / SharePoint, rather than on our desktop?

3.If multiple members of the team have a subscription, are we able to share a library of checks?

4. Can it e integrated within an application to check documents when they are generated, or is it for manually running checks?

By @SheaWilson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot_2023-08-15-05-49-54-52.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-22-14-41-53-51.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines