• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe acrobat reader dc no print dialog

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Dell laptop that I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11.  The reader version that I have installed is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Continuous Version 2021.011.20039 | 64 bit.  If I have a pdf document open and I try to print using either control-p or select the print file icon I do not get any print dialog box and the document closes.  I have removed and reinstalled several times with no change.  I would really like to know if this is something unique to my machine or if others have had a similar problem and found a fix.  My workaround is to use a program such as PDF Pro but why should I have to buy something as a workaround when printing from Adobe used to work.  

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MrB1llz 

Please try few steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Try with some other PDF too, is it doing the same?

2. Try repair installation. 

3. Try to create a new PDF with create PDF tool and check if print option works.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harsh,

All of my PDF files react the same in that selecting the print icon or using controp-p result in the document closing.  No print dialog opens.  I have tried the repair function and also removed and reinstalled a few times with no change.  Lastly, if I try and use the create PDF tool I am sent to a screen to purchase a subscription.  I googled a bit and found this link where it appears that I am not alone with this problem.  How does one get Adobe to look into this?  Thanks.

PDF printing issues with Adobe Reader under Windows (Jan. 2022) | Born's Tech and Windows World (bor...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see my previous reply.  You are an employee so don't you have a way to escalate?  This is so annoying to not be able to print from acrobat.

Thanks,

Blll Emmel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines