Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader Distribution License is containing false data

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

we just want to extend our Adobe Acrobat Reader Distribution License for the coming year. We filled out the form, but in the PDF file we got from Adobe our Company Name is not mentioned there as the Distributors Name. My personal name is mentioned as the Distributors name. What are we doing wrong ?

We need to extend our license till the end of this month.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Florian30013054eya5,

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems you might have added your name while filling out the form, which is why it shows your name as the distributor.

Let us know if that is not the case.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

no, I haven‘t added my name during filling out the form. I added my name while registring my adobe account. While filling out the form now it adds my name automatically and I add the organization and all other informations, but the organization is Not showing up in the pdf file with the licence.

What I am doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines