When i recieve a document that i need to electronically sign i always get a black screen that opens up instead of the signature box. The black shadow screen covers the document and i have to go to Task manager to close Adobe Pro. I am runnung Version 2021.007.20099.
On another laptop when i sign in i get the same error. what could be going on?
Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Open the application and go to Edit > Preferences > Signature.
2. Under the "Creation & Appearance" on right, click on the More button.
3. Unmark the box for "User modern user interface for signing and digital ID configuration.
4. Click n the OK button to save the changes.
Check if that helps.
If the issue persists, try changing the following preference settings:
1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Acrobat Online Services
2. Sync preferences across devices and document services.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks Meenakshi - i will try these and keep you updated