• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader CTRL+F Problem (19.010.20098)

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with the Find / Find feature in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

If I search something with CTRL + F, this blue box (see GIF) is usually displayed.

Most likely the problem is with the file itself, but how can I solve the problem?

(I have the current version: 19.010.20098 and tried reinstalling but did not work)

example.gif

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you try it in another file to see if it does the same thing?

In this file, does it happen every time you use Find or just with this word?

As a workaround, try Edit > Search instead of Find to display a list of all the terms. I like Search better than Find anyway.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

In files with only text (and maybe a few images) it works. If many images, complex graphics, etc. are included, then it does not work.

In this file I have the problem with many other keywords.

Edit > Search (CTRL + F) or Edit > Advanced Search (Shift + CTRL + F) do exactly the same for me, except that in the 2nd method all results are listed. But the problem still exists.

Even if the file itself is the problem, I'd like to know how to fix it, because that's not the only file that does not work and I need the search feature all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines