• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC pop up window

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i stop the free tour adobe reader dc pop up every time i open an adobe document. It is very irritating when i have to close it down after opening every time right in the middle of my document. It says take a free tour and i have done that hoping that would stop it but no change. I pay for the annual adobe PDF pack so you would think that might eliminate it. There has to be a place to deactivate it in settings or something

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Hi Davidd, 

We apologize for the delay in response to your query on time.

Have you installed the latest update of Adobe Reader? Or still experiencing this "Start Tour" message everytime you open a PDF document?

Please install the latest patch through the link: DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products 

If the error message still appears, then you may change the following change in registry settings-

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\FTEDialog]

"iFTEVersion"=dword:0

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Davidd, 

We apologize for the delay in response to your query on time.

Have you installed the latest update of Adobe Reader? Or still experiencing this "Start Tour" message everytime you open a PDF document?

Please install the latest patch through the link: DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products 

If the error message still appears, then you may change the following change in registry settings-

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\FTEDialog]

"iFTEVersion"=dword:0000000a

"iLastCardShown"=dword:00000000"

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines