• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader showing blank screen when trying to save as.

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon new update release for Adobe Reader 21.007.20091 and 21.007.20095, i'm experiencing on issue where when trying to save as the document, the blank screen will appear. 

Please refer attachment on the screenshot that i manage to capture of the error. Appriciate everyone advice for the solution and why this is happening as its also effected my colleague at work.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Wan M Muhsin5CA1 

Hope you are doing well.

As mentioned that you are getting a blank save as a box. Here is the discussion link for a similar issue, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/quot-save-as-quot-box-is-blank/m-p/9177178

Help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/blank-save-as-dialog-mac.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your respond. 

This solution works but sometimes its does not work to certain devices. As this issue randomly effected users that i'm supporting, we experience many issue after Adobe Reader DC been upgrade to 2021.007.20099. The solution also varies to the users that sometimes require to uninstall and install a lower version release. 

Do you have any idea is this might relate with this version bugs or what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines