Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Resource Synchronizer wants to... pop-up

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open an PDF File I get the following message:

Adobe Resource Synchronizer wants to use your confidential information stored in "V3.service.acrobat.com" in your keychain.  to allow this enter the "login" keychain password.  There is then a box to add the password and then three boxes where I would choose one and they are "Always Allow", "Deny", and "Allow".

I have entered my Adobe Password and it is not accepted so I have no idea of where to find the correct password or how to get the message stopped.  Even if I check "Deny" it seems to make no difference as I am still able to open the file.

Hope someone can give me the answer as it is a pain in the next to keep getting this message.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Hi Dougg,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Assuming that you are on Mac.

As you get the pop-up for a login keychain password, it may be referring to the password of Mac administrator password.

Please try to enter the Admin password and check if that helps.

Also, refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this thread with the similar issue: Get constant pop-up "AdobeResourceSynchronizer wants to ..."?

Check if any of the steps there help in resolving the issue.

If you still experience the issue, ple

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dougg,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Assuming that you are on Mac.

As you get the pop-up for a login keychain password, it may be referring to the password of Mac administrator password.

Please try to enter the Admin password and check if that helps.

Also, refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this thread with the similar issue: Get constant pop-up "AdobeResourceSynchronizer wants to ..."?

Check if any of the steps there help in resolving the issue.

If you still experience the issue, please let us know the following:

- OS version on your Mac.

- Adobe Application name and version number. (Take help of the steps mentioned here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC )

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines