Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authentication failed. Please verify...

Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Authentication failed. Please verify username and password. This is the error message I got when I clicked on the "email" icon to send a pdf doc using Firefox. I need to be able to click on the email icon and email a pdf doc using my gmail account. My internet browser I use is either Firefox or Explorer. Can I please get some help on this?!

Thank you!

-Brandy-

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandy,

It seems that there is an issue with the email account configured with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Have you configured the email account with Reader in which you are trying to attach the PDF?

If not, please refer the steps mentioned here:

-Launch the Adobe Reader application and go to Edit menu > Preferences > Email accounts.

Check the screenshot below:

- Click on Add account.

- Once done click OK at the bottom to save the settings.

If the email account is already configured, try to edit the existing entry on the same window as shown above in screenshot.

Then check if there is any change in your credentials.

If you still experience the issue, please share the screenshot of the page where you receive the message.

To share the screenshot, click on Insert image icon as shown below:

Capture screenshot.PNG

Then click on "Choose File" and browse to the location where you have saved the screenshot.

Select the image file and click on "Open". Then click on "Insert Image" tab at the bottom to add it to forum reply.

Also, let us know if you if you get the same message when you click on the email icon in Internet Explorer.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem but with Adobe XI on a Windows 10 PC using gmail.

Under preferences, under email accounts, I made my gmail account the default, but "Edit" is grayed out.

I can't change the password or do anything else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working...

Please help.

Adobe Email fail 1.PNGAdobe Email Fail 2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue where I want to use Gmail web-based client to send the email within PDF file.

2020-01-06 10_32_13-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines