• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank pages in the front when printing double-sided

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using MacBook Pro (updated) and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and standard inkjet printer at home.

I've noticed that my printer keeps printing the first page double-sided with a blank page because it prints the first page firstly. Normally, page 1 and page 2 will be printed double-sided together, but my page 2 goes with page 3, and page 4 with page 5, and so on, leaving page 1 alone. 

I have left the "reverse pages" unselected. It happens only when I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC built-in print feature. How can I solve it?

TOPICS
Mac , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, have the same issue, but only when printing from Adobe Acrobat Reader, the only Adobe product I use.  I don't have this issue when using any other Apple, Microsoft, or Google product.  It's not me...it's you, Adobe.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe. When do we get an official update  about this matter? It's clear that many mane people have issues and it is clear these issues have been there for a very long time. Any worthy company would solve this matter so why aren't you? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The issue is being fixed for Acrobat DC and fix is in progress for Adobe Reader DC. We are making sure that fix for Adobe Reader DC also reaches our customers soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines