• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BLK-002518 Printing is now temporarily blocked.

Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"There have been too many attempts to print to an invalid printer. Printing is now temporarily blocked. Contact support with reference ID 'BLK-002518' for assistance."

I am on macOS 10.14.6.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2021.001.20155.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat hoping it would work.

I have been blocked from printing and I'm really hoping someone seeing this community post has the answer as the internet so far doesn't. For reference, I'm mainly using it to print coupons that are not to be replicated so once they're printed the file cannot be opened a second time. Also if it helps, I have noticed that when printing in the last month, a good amount of the time after confirming to print, it will not send through to my printer and I would have to print it again. Hope someone here know's the solution to this. Thank you in advance 🙂

TOPICS
Mac , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

New information: 
I have discovered that this occurance is only happens to documents downloaded from Chrome and only a regular chrome window not an incognito window. Documents downloaded from Chrome Incognito and regular Firefox both work fine. While this is great news I'd still like to find a solution as I use multiple browsers to maximize the amount of coupons I can print (it's usually limited to 2 a browser). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines