• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Both 32 bit and 64 bit installed

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As part of setting up a new laptop (Windows 10 Pro 64 bit) I installed Acrobat Reader DC 2021.007.20091 from https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/enterprise/. The next day I checked updates for this and was told that one was available, so I installed it. Later I noticed that I had links to both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions in Public Desktop and in my Start Programs list. I am happy enough to continue to use the 64 bit version but would like to remove the 32 bit one. However, the list of programs in Control Panel lists only the 64 bit version.

So if it's possible to just uninstall the 32 bit version then could someone tell me the name and location of the uninstaller. If it's easier I don't mind removing all trace of Adobe Reader DC and starting again, but ensuring that I only have the 64 bit version to start with and so don't end up with both again.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear user, the fixes for this issue have been applied in the latest release so that Reader will not upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit machines on Sever OS machines.

You can get the latest version of 32-bit Reader from:
https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines