• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I remove or dock a floating toolbar?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In DC Reader, there is a toolbar that I've circled in red that is always visible. Can I at least dock it somewhere, although I'd prefer to remove it from site. Is this possible?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Hi! I also find that floating toolbar extremely annoying.

The only solution I finded was to get back to the previous Acrobat version. You can do that going to the hamburger menu ==> Disable New Acrobat.

In that version, the floating bar is just part of a menu and doesn't interrupt your vision when you have, for example, 100% zoomed in the document.

I hope it helps. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you can see it in this post, I have pasted the attached screenshot below:Floating Toolbar.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I also find that floating toolbar extremely annoying.

The only solution I finded was to get back to the previous Acrobat version. You can do that going to the hamburger menu ==> Disable New Acrobat.

In that version, the floating bar is just part of a menu and doesn't interrupt your vision when you have, for example, 100% zoomed in the document.

I hope it helps. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that helped a lot. I did that, and now it is back to the old UI. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines