• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can not verified your subscription status

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since 2 days ago I can not open my PDF files, the message is " can not verify subscription status". I have tried solution no. 3  (Can’t verify your subscription status | Acrobat, Trend Micro Antivirus (adobe.com) with any solution,   also I do not use Trend Micro Antivirus. what must I do?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, farshid,

Hope you are doing well.

The following error message appears when you are using a subscription-based product. Would you mind confirming the application you are working with? Is it Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat DC (Paid product)?

We did check your account but couldn't find any subscription service registered to your account. We assume that there are some possibilities that why you are getting such errors:

1st:  You have used the 7-day free trial of Adobe Acrobat DC, and now the trial has ended. Hence, you are getting the subscription activation error as you do not have any subscription associated with this account.

2nd: You have an Acrobat subscription, but that's registered under a different email address.

Note: Subscription activation error message shouldn't appear with freeware Acrobat Reader  DC.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines