• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't view a PDF offline in Acrobat Reader DC without signing into Account (WIFI required)

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, this is really frustrating. If I'm on a plane and opening a PDF, I cannot view it because the sign into Adobe pop up blocks the screen. I have disabled Acrobat reader at start up but that only stopped it temporarily. The pop up now re appears. It's soooo annoying. any ideas?

TOPICS
View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jasmin

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay in response. As described you are unable to open the PDF files when offline.

I have tried to reproduce the issue on my end and able to open the PDF documents fine.

Have you stored the the PDF documents on cloud storage/ Document Cloud and trying to open them offline? If yes, please try to download and save the PDF to your computer locally and then open them with Acrobat/Reader DC application and check .

Also, if you are getting the sign in prompt frequently, please try the steps shared in the help article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acrobat-keeps-asking-to-sign-in/m-p/11525698 and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines