Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot print single sided documents in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on my MAC

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a very unique problem. I cannot print single sided documents using adobe Acrobat Reader DC. When I go to uncheck the box for double sided printing, it just isn't there... This is a screen shot of my options for printing once I am in the Adobe printing dialog box:

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 11.00.02 AM.png

I can click the "Printer..." button on the bottom and uncheck "double sided printing" from that dialog box, but acrobat overrides the command and still prints double sided.

I can print single sided documents from Excel and other programs, but not Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

please help.

kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg this is the exact same problem, i am so surprise this question is still not answered. So annoying, need something important on single sided paper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Please read this discussion: ONLY printing double-sided feel free to update the discussion if you have further questions. And please update the discussion with your findings while troubleshooting this issue.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines