• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check mark boxes

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i complete forms for insurance companies from time to time and they require that I check mark the boxes. Im aware of how to check them but there are quite a bit of boxes. Once I check a box I have to go back and click "add a checkmark" EVERY TIME. My question is if there is anyway I can just check check check without having to go back and forth every time. Each sheet would take 1/10 of the time to complete, please let me know if that option exists?

Ive tried holding down shift, ctrl etc while I check the boxes in hopes that I would stay but to no avail. Im forced to choose "add a checkmark" again & again

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

IT WORKS!!! Do you have any idea how much time you saved me? Ill just say thank you and go along my way. THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What application, including version number, are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using Adobe reader and its ver 1.3

Please help lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly doubt that, unless you didn't update your computer in the last 20 years or so.

Look under Help - About Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

loll sadly it is 1.3, Okay so assuming I update to the current version. will it have an option so I wont have to go back and forth? Im gonna go update it right now

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that's the PDF version of the file you're opening, not of the application. You're not looking where I suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OKay once at the help section, what should I search for? Sorry im not too versed in Adobe, hence why Im asking for your expertise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read my reply above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forgive me, im having a shit morning. Is updating going to matter in my case?

Capture2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, an update won't matter. What you're asking for is not possible if you're using the "Add Checkmark" tool from the Fill & Sign toolbar. However, it can be done if you switch to the Stamp tool under the Comment panel. You'll find a very similar check-mark symbol under the Sign Here menu of this tool, and if you right-click the tool's icon you'll see an option called "Keep Tool Selected". Click it and you'll be able to add multiple check-marks in a row.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT WORKS!!! Do you have any idea how much time you saved me? Ill just say thank you and go along my way. THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines