Clarification

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi people, I'm asking myself since downloaded Acrobat Reader DC to my desktop pc running Windows 10 Pro with 16 Gb ram and a SD of 240 Gb of which 120 Gb are free; why this program shows as being of 32 bits when my installed system cureently runs on 64 bits and your system must have detected during first installation. I'm having some troubles with this version, some times with a freezing screen...You are kindly requested to inform me about this matter. Is there a 64 bits version of this program? Thanks in advance for your kind reply. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

The 64-bit version of the application is being rolled out by Adobe incrementally. However, the issues you're having are very unlikely to do with the program being 32-bit instead of 64, unless you're trying to open extremely large files.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 64-bit version of the application is being rolled out by Adobe incrementally. However, the issues you're having are very unlikely to do with the program being 32-bit instead of 64, unless you're trying to open extremely large files.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines