• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments in Adobe

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, I created some comments in different colours but if I filter by example by red, some green comments are shown as well.
What is this and how can I fix it?
Thanks.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sdf30274660kx4w 

Thanks for flagging this. 

At our end, the filter function is working as expected. Is it a specific document that's causing trouble?

Go to Acrobat> Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once (you must save all the work before restarting)

To download the patch manually, more information about this release is here: Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Once updated, reopen Acrobat and the document. Try setting the filter.

Please share the problematic file with us if it still doesn't work. We'd test the same on our end.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In both files I filter by yellow and the first comment is green in Watzka and red in Mayer.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still busy with the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @sdf30274660kx4w 

I sincerely apologize for not being able to get in touch on time. Yes, I did check these files, and the same issue was experienced.

Could you please confirm the following details:

1- Are these the only files you are experiencing this issue, or its with all the files that have been commented on it?

2-  Update to the most recent version of Acrobat and see if the issue persists. 

Open Acrobat>help>check for updates. https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

• Also, let us know the current Acrobat Reader version you are working with.
  • Source of these pdf files, how did you create it? Have you added the comments using Acrobat Reader?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines