• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Como puedo descargar Adobe Reader 8 o posterior en mi PC si ya tengo instalado el Adobe Acrobat Pro?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He intentado instalar el Adobe Reader varias veces, pero no finaliza la instalaciĆ³n y me sale un mensaje de que ya tengo instalado el Adobe Acrobat Pro,

Sin embargo, con el Adobe Reader de ese Adobe Acrobat no puedo visualizar unos ficheros que me han enviado, en los cuales me pone que para verlos tengo que tener instalado Adobe Reader 8 o posterior.

He llamado al Servicio de Attn. al Cliente de Adobe Acrobat Pro y me dicen que tengo que contactar con el Servicio de Ayuda del Acrobat Reader.

Por favor, necesito que me contesten a la mayor brevedad.

Gracias.

TOPICS
Download and install , PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"However, with the Adobe Reader of that Adobe Acrobat I can not view some files that have been sent to me, in which it puts me that to see them I have to have Adobe Reader 8 or later installed."

Does you view this files in a web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anajoi 

If you are getting this message while viewing a pdf in a browser, you are most likely trying to open a Dynamic XFA (XML Form Architecture) PDF. To view such pdf documents, we recommend you to download the file locally and open it either in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.

Please read this help article for more details: Click here 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat can view any file Reader can. If you have the former you don't need the latter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines