Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert PDF to Word

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an Acrobat Premium account.  The Account page suggests that I can edit / export PDFs etc. 

However, everytime I try to access a PDF the App [Desltop] offers me a free trial and will not perform any functions. 

I have checked that I am 'signed in'. 

I've also tried this on the web based version of Acrobat, and although it will let me initiate the process, it seems to think that my '.pdf' file type is invalid.  [Note : the file I'm trying to work with is password protected, I'm trying to convert it to WORD.  I have the password and can view the file]. 

Any suggests would be very welcome. 

I use Acrobat infrequently, and the last time I used it I'm pretty sure it worked. 

Thanks 

PS I use a Mac Pro. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to above, I've worked out the Browser version of Acrobat doesn't like forward slash in the file name - I've amended this and removed them.  I can now initiate teh export process to WORD - However, as the file is password protecteds it tells me to use the Desktop version - so now I'm stuck as teh Desktop app want's me to buy a new subscription - despite me having Adobe Premium and being signed in - beyond frustrating , and no support at weekends.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Richa4d38844547irrt so, you are converting a PDF (password protected) into a Word document? 

So, I tried to password protected a PDF. Then I added a password. After password protected, I was able 'Export a PDF - Microsoft Word - Word Document' and was successful. I am also using a MacBook Pro, a late 2013 using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2024.02.20964

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for trying this..  I think there's a problem with my account, so I'll need Tech support to sort it.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines