Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a Simple Form

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

Have recently been playing with the 'Prepare Form' option in Pro DC and have got it to do 90% of what I want but I am having trouble with the signature option.

I am creating a generic form template for servicing. Each time a service is performed the engineer will have a copy of the form and fill in the required fields (Checkboxes, dates, commenst etc). However when I add a basic signature box it does not appear on the android tablet I am using for testing. I have done some research and found that the signature boxes do not work on android devices so I need some help on my options. The 'Fill and Sign' I dont think will work on the tablet and 'Adobe Sign' seems to be for sending a completed form to a user to sign.

I just want a form the engineer can fill in themselves and sign themselves. The only extra feature that would be useful would be if after completing the form it is read only, but I can work around that if not.

Thanks in advance for any help with this 🙂

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the tablet you can use the Fill & Sign app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines