Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DC Reader install folder

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am trying to install my Topaz signature pad for work but I need to put it in a certain folder.  On my old laptop i have a C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\plug_ins\

But on my new laptop, when i install DC reader it doesnt have that folder in Program files (x86).  It in the non (x86) folder.  Any idea why it wouldnt install there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, when you installed Acrobat Reader DC on your new laptop,  it doesn't have that folder in Program files (x86). It in the non (x86) folder.

On a 64-bit version of Windows, 64-bit programs are stored in the “C:\Program Files” folder and 32-bit programs are stored in the “C:\Program Files (x86)” folder.

As mentioned when you installed the Acrobat Reader DC on new laptop it is stored in non (x86 folder), it is because you may have downloaded 64 bit version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines