How can I delete a highlighted text in PDF a few days ago? When I change the color and the thickness of the highlighted text, I can not find the delete key by right mouse button.
Are you trying to delete the highlighting or the text? Did you highlight the text or was it highlighted in the original pdf?
You can delete the highlight in the comments pane.
You cannot edit the text itself with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. You need the paid version. With the paid version, you would choose the Edit tool, then the Edit button, select the text, and delete it.
If you just need to remove a colored highlight which is not connected to a "comment", this will work.
1. Open the text for editing.
2. left click on the text box in which the colored marking is present
3. move the text box (I used the down arrow and counted 5 clicks)
4. right click on the colored box, which will not have moved and then click on "delete".
5. move your text box back to its´ correct position (opposite of 3. above).
This will not work in Acrobat Reader.