• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete self signed digital signature issued by Global Digital Cybersecurity Authority Co., Ltd.

Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have tried everything to delete this digital certificate from my Adobe account.  It is a self-signed certificate attached to my yahoo mail.  It happened as I filled in a form on Adobe and it asked for a certificate and I completed the information.  It is causing me problems and I cannot delete it.  I have looked up Global Digital Cybersecurity Authority Co., Ltd and this is a Chinese company with all website in chinese no english option.  Can anyone assist?  Can Adobe delete this from my account?    Thank you

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I understand, you are trying to delete a digitital signature linked when you are filling in a form in a PDF. Are you asked for a password to add the digital signature, which you don't have? If this is the case, from what read online, you can't delete a digital signitaure certificate but I have found that you can create a new one that will replace the previous one. I did this in Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Deleted User - any update on things on your side?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines