• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Acrobat Reader Offline

Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How download the last Offline packages for Acrobat Reader DC ?

EXE and MSI ?

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

64 BITS please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close any browser that is displaying a PDF. Go to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download page and click Download Acrobat Reader. Click Save to download the Reader installer. When the downloaded file appears at the bottom of the browser window, click the .exe file for Reader.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I have the  Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack, it continously inform on my lapto that i have to renew my licensens as it refer to my old subscription, i have 2 stations activated and the laptop is causing error.

When I try to reinstall the Adobe reader DC it want to force me to place order for new subscription, which i did try, it allouded me to do the 7 day trial but when trying to finish the intallation it informed that not possible as i allready have this product and the installation ended here. Pls. help as now I have to separetly everytime go through my account  and activate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User 

Please follow the steps suggested in this article to help you extract the MSI from exe https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/basics.html#expanding-exe-packages 

To download the Reader please refer to this link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/ 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines