Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 2753 rdrservicesupdater.exe is not marked for instalation

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I can't install adobe reader DC. When I try to do it with the online installer, it takes several minutes at the 90% and then fails. I can't install adobe reader DC. When I try to do it with the online installer, it takes several minutes at the 90% and then fails.  If I try the offline installer it crashes prompting "Error 2753 'rdrservicesupdater.exe' is not marked for instalation". Theres no other adobe reader version installed. I also tried the acrocleaner with no diference. Does anyone now what could be wrong?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to repair the current installation before uninstalling it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Radzmar.

I did, but the process ended unsaccessfully at the 90% and let me without any working version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Radzmar. I already saw it but it's a 2016 post about Reader 8 or 10 that can't be applied to actual versions (the mentioned registry keys do not exist)  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

Please check out the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/adobe-reader-dc-installation-error-a-program-run-as-pa... and see if that works for you. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amal, thanks for your answer.

I tryed acrocleaner and setup with compatibility mode but still have the same error. 

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines