• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error script

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, we have trouble with printing page in adobe reader. When we want to print we get an error message like "error script" - error unknown. Look at the picture.https://ibb.co/dr6Kr8 Please do you have any idea how we can to solve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Try saving the file to your local computer and then open and print it directly from Reader, instead of via a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try saving the file to your local computer and then open and print it directly from Reader, instead of via a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes i can. But it is not a solutions. Error message will be showed next time. Any idea how can i setup adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message appears when you open the file in Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, yes. We open pdf file and the error message is showed. We have to remove window with error message a and after that we can print. But the printing is not important. I whould like to erase error message. Because it is irritating. Thank you for your helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I can not. The pdf file contents private data. Sorry. Can you tell me what informations do you need and I will create printscreens? Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a (full screen) screenshot of the error you see when you open the file in Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what do you mean? I have only error at the link in the first post. I can translate text in the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked whether you get the same error when you open the file in Reader, not inside a browser, and you said that yes. I would like to see it. If you don't get this error message in Reader (as I suspect) then it's an issue with the browser itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. No. When we open the pdf file at the browser the error script is shown. Just the error message. I opened dev console f12 at the browser but there are no errors. This is the reason that I think it is an error of adobe reader.

I think I need to disable error messages at the adobe.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, without seeing the file I can't help you any further. I still don't think this error is coming from Reader, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If anyone is seeing this in 2022.  Issue on our work computers was the following:  Script error continues to come up .  Launch Internet explorer in windows 10.  Enable PDF in Internet explorer.  Then from the pop up launch edge in replacement of IE (probably doesn't matter) but now the script error is gone.

Thought IE was supposed to be dead by now, default browser on this PC is Chrome so why this is needed is counter intuitive but it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines